jacinthe 216/365


this is a contest that a store where I buy all my fabrics are doing to
celebrate their 40 th anniversary. I was all happy because the grand prize
is big, and to participate, you have to submit a project that was made in
the last 4 months. I thought lets submit my coat, I'm sure the judges are
gonna love it.
What i didn't know is that to participate, you have to prove that you bought
the fabric in their store, and I didn't kept the receipt... GRRRRRRR!
I'm so mad about myself. I'm gonna try to call the store this week to see if
the keep copy of the receipt. If not, my chance are gone;(

1 comments:

Sheila April 8, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

did you happen to use a credit card to buy the fabric? the credit card company or bank would have records if you did. Good luck -- that coat is amazing!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP