jacinthe 220/365
This week, I had my first mammogram, just for routine. I have to give the
example, my job is to do mammogram. So, ask my colleague to do it, and the
next day, when the result came in, it was anormal. The doctor found a
lump. Did some more x-ray, and it was still anormal, the lump was still
there.
I took that shoot the night that I announce to hubby the news. That what
the most scariest part. Even if I told him that we didn't think it was
cancer, he was in shock.
Finally, the next day, my boss did an ultrasound, and it came out that it
was a cyst. OUFFF!!! But I admit that it freaks the hell out of me... and
most of all my hubby.
2 comments:
So glad to hear the news is good!!! What a relief.
Went through similar a few years ago, and I am so glad that your end results after the sonogram were good. It's scary as shit, that is for sure.
Post a Comment