kirsten 217/365


ok this some what of a cheat photo. This is actually 3 AM. I'm sitting here
by myself because I can't sleep. Not because I CAN"T but because I'm having
an EEG done tomorrow..or today at 8am. I was told not to sleep past
midnight. I actually slept until 1:00 because I didn't fall asleep until
11:30. Hopefully something will come from this test that will give us
answers.

On an up side, with my dosage changed I'm feeling a lot better and today was
my first day back to being a SAHM alone with no help and even went to a
Pampered Chef meeting. I'm still very sore in my legs and back but worth it
to feel normal again. OH and on easter I learned I can't walk up hills. At a
certain slope my legs literally freeze up. In a sad way it was quite funny
to learn.

2 comments:

Sheila April 6, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

glad that you are feeling better. I was wondering how you've been holding up. I hope that the EEG shows them something that will help pinpoint whatever it is that's going on -- happy thoughts are headed your way!

Andrea April 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

glad you are some better. i hope you get a diagnosis soon.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP