I love this shot -- perfect for Easter!
Very Easterie shot - hopefully the egg is filled with chocolate. Happy B'day too SIL - hope you really enjoyed your day!
I did indeed enjoy the day. It was nice to spend time with family, even though it wasn't my own. They've accepted me and taken me in, and for that, I am grateful. They'll probably never know how much it means to me.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I love this shot -- perfect for Easter!
Very Easterie shot - hopefully the egg is filled with chocolate. Happy B'day too SIL - hope you really enjoyed your day!
I did indeed enjoy the day. It was nice to spend time with family, even though it wasn't my own. They've accepted me and taken me in, and for that, I am grateful. They'll probably never know how much it means to me.
Post a Comment