Linda 223/365


A member of a nearby Amish community prepares a field for spring planting.
It's hard for me to imagine working acres and acres of land like this.

7 comments:

Andrea April 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

what a great picture. i guess for them...it is hard to imagine doing it any other way.

Bridget April 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I actually think I might like work like that...

Lynn April 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Nice butt shot :)

nicole from envisage April 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

This should be on a postcard, great picture.

Sheila April 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

such a great shot. those horses look enormous -- but at least they have nice butts!

mama_gretch April 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

That is some serious horses' ass there! Great shot!

Anonymous April 14, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Beautiful picture!!! I'm highly surprised the Amish man didn't know how to adjust the harnesses properly though. Only the one on the left is even remotely correct.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP