I took the Girls for a quick romp in the woods, and enjoyed seeing the dogwoods in their full glory. The late day sunshine was spotlighting these two blooms.
Linda - I am so rattled lately! I deleted your email so I don't have your email address and I threw away the box (and covered it up with icky nasty stuff) before I got your address label off!! I'm headed out of town for a couple of days but wanted to send you a thank you. Can you please please email me at adukeinga@yahoo.com!
3 comments:
so pretty. i still haven't gotten a pic of a dogwood blossom - the blooms are way too high up on all the ones around me!
Spectacular! Glad you and the ladies got out.
Linda - I am so rattled lately! I deleted your email so I don't have your email address and I threw away the box (and covered it up with icky nasty stuff) before I got your address label off!! I'm headed out of town for a couple of days but wanted to send you a thank you. Can you please please email me at adukeinga@yahoo.com!
Post a Comment