Linda 225/365


I was enamored with the sun's reflection on the power lines for some
reason. Plus that gorgeous red bud tree on the left.

8 comments:

Maureen April 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Beautiful! For some reason they remind me of a spiderweb, wet with dew in the early morning.

Danni9 April 14, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Wowwwww, what a gorgeous shot.

Andrea April 14, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

very calming picture to me. love it.

Sheila April 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

I agree with Andrea - very calming! Just a lovely shot, seriously.

Bridget April 14, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Beautiful picture!!!! Great colors!

Heather April 14, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

I'm enamored of it too!

nicole from envisage April 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

wowww, what they all said!

sarah two April 14, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I love this shot.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP