marie 221/365
My loaner. :( My computer has been running icky lately and then it got a
nasty ass virus. They took it to the shop this week and can't seem to find
the problem. That's NOT good. Thank GOODNESS I backed up my junk on my
external just a few weeks prior so if shit hits the fan I won't be out too
much information. Thank goodness my computer guy is a fine chap and loaned
me one so when we're out of town I can check in with the babysitter and she
won't be without for the week.
1. If you have stuff you don't want to lose, back it up regularly. I can't
believe the lack of stress I'm feeling about the computer issue just because
I know I won't lose much even though it may cost me a boatload. Pictures are
priceless.
2. I'm really hoping they don't search through things like random specific
folders of pictures that may be on there.....Eek.
0 comments:
Post a Comment