i just love love love her pink nose!!!
I tried getting just a pic of that close up and it was SO not happening. She kept licking the damn camera.
How funny! I am with Andrea...i love that pink nose.
i want her, she is so lovely!
Dont let her fool you with her pretty pink nose. She's an a$$!! Just kidding Marie.....Oh, by the way.....are you still counting on me feeding her when your gone? *evillaugh*
You know I'm kidding!!! I love her. I'd love her even more if you would let me put a saddle on her and ride her in the back yard but Nooooooooooo................. :{ LOL!! ;)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
i just love love love her pink nose!!!
I tried getting just a pic of that close up and it was SO not happening. She kept licking the damn camera.
How funny! I am with Andrea...i love that pink nose.
i want her, she is so lovely!
Dont let her fool you with her pretty pink nose. She's an a$$!!
Just kidding Marie.....Oh, by the way.....are you still counting on me feeding her when your gone? *evillaugh*
You know I'm kidding!!! I love her. I'd love her even more if you would let me put a saddle on her and ride her in the back yard but Nooooooooooo................. :{ LOL!! ;)
Post a Comment