Mary Jane 219/365


This just about sums up today. Red, snarling, angry.....Back to work today,
completely forgot to do something important for Nathan, had cramps, and the
skin under my tongue...that thin little piece that holds your tongue to the
bottom of your mouth...is infected...when the doctor that did my D and
C called today to check on me, i asked her if they had tried to cut my
tongue out or something....which turns out that during the surgery they give
you oxygen and it goes directly on to that little piece of skin under your
tongue that stays wet wet wet all the time and now it isn't and it dries out
and then hurts like a MFer when you try to talk or even move your freaking
tonuge. Do you realize how many times you run your tongue over your teeth?
Trust me, it's a lot because every single time i did it, it freaking hurt.
Ok, in the grand scheme of things, that really doesn't suck...i could have
handled the tonuge issue today and probably by tomorrow, it will feel better
but then somebody had to go and mess with my friend. And that right there
just pisses me the F off. Really crappy shit shouldn't happen to really
good people...I'm just sayin...

5 comments:

adrienne April 7, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

boo, hiss and otherwise grrr!

RobinTwo April 8, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

OMG Sister Jane. :{ Sounds like a SUPER craptastic week for you and the big A. Too bad I wasn't there right now. I'd give you both a big giant hug and we'd get in the car and go get a drink in a glass as big as our head..........oh, but that might hurt your tongue thing :{ Well, we'd figure it out........So sorry Poopsa2...xoxo

Bridget April 8, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

R2 is right - about a few things. One, you and A are NOT having a good week and two, the drinks should be as big as our heads. And I'm thinking if we gave you a straw it wouldn't hurt your little tongue connector thingy as much and you could sip real fast and be drunk in no time. P.S. I love your angry red face. :-)

Kirsten April 8, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

:( I'm sorry things are going shitty right now .**HUGS**

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

All I know is thank God we got each other. :) I figure I could probably maneuver a straw with no problem. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP