Nicole 222/365


Okay, so today I tried to make the Pioneer Woman recipe for Grandma Iny's
Prune Cake. Now, I don't like prunes, but it sounded good anyway and it was
delicious (though if you're a non-prune fan like me I recommend you chop
them up a bit so you don't get big chunks, then you'll be fine). However I
kind of botched the cooking times and the middle was too soft. And the
"icing" was too liquidy. But I blame US-UK cooking conversions!!

2 comments:

Sheila April 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Mmm, not a fan of prunes but that does look good. Now I will have to go home, open the cookbook & read it.

Unknown April 17, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

It was soo soo tasty! :D

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP