Nicole 224/356
Help?
Maybe one of you ladies can advise, since my friends, family and coworkers
are surely sick of me sticking my diseased, skanky finger in their faces.
What is going on here?? It is only the one finger, and it's been going on
for weeks. Fungus? infection? burn? allergy? advanced aging in one spot?
Augh! I don't think that it has been getting better or worse. Maybe a tad
better. It doesn't hurt or anything.
Maybe one of you ladies can advise, since my friends, family and coworkers
are surely sick of me sticking my diseased, skanky finger in their faces.
What is going on here?? It is only the one finger, and it's been going on
for weeks. Fungus? infection? burn? allergy? advanced aging in one spot?
Augh! I don't think that it has been getting better or worse. Maybe a tad
better. It doesn't hurt or anything.
3 comments:
Sorry Nic..If you had a plant going on it I might be of some help. Hope we can figure it out for you!
I had this happen randomly- sometimes it's been brought on by a new soap at work or at home. Sometimes I've molted... I've never bothered to go to a doctor for it because it never bothered me. So idk what it is but I've had that from time to time and I still have all my fingers. ;)
OK, that is kinda strange. I have NO idea so of course I would recommend the dermatologist. It sorta looks pruny, like when you've been in the bath too long!
Post a Comment