Robin 224/365
"Cleaned the bathroom tonight, while cleaning it I caught a glimpse of
myself in the mirror...what did I see? Me windex'ing' this towel ring. Why
do I do this? What in the heck is the matter with me? I am willing to bet
that the vast majority of the world does not Windex their towel bars, rings
and toilet paper holders. I also disinfect the trash can and the toilet
brush holder! Am I one of those people that needs an A&E crew to follow
around? Or am I somewhat normal? I'm afraid to hear the comments!"
myself in the mirror...what did I see? Me windex'ing' this towel ring. Why
do I do this? What in the heck is the matter with me? I am willing to bet
that the vast majority of the world does not Windex their towel bars, rings
and toilet paper holders. I also disinfect the trash can and the toilet
brush holder! Am I one of those people that needs an A&E crew to follow
around? Or am I somewhat normal? I'm afraid to hear the comments!"
6 comments:
I do not judge, although this is NOT my bugaboo...as evidenced by the 130 dollars of spray paint colors I bought....or the soon to come photos of the wool stash I accumulated in under two days for rugs.
I create. I never clean. And therein lies the connundrum.
Nothing wrong with windexing the towel ring. I'd almost bet that Andrea does it too. :)
That's nothing! I use stainless steel POLISH on my toilet paper holder so it's all shiny and pretty when you wipe. :-) Conversely, I let my tub/shower stall get very dirty before I clean it. Go figure.
i am weird like bridget... i can go longer than i care to admit without cleaning something, but then when i do it has to be absolutely perfect- like get out the q-tips perfect- and then i instruct the mister that he may not use said object for fear of getting it dirty... what a weirdo, huh?
when I get to cleaning, I mean REALLY cleaning, I will wipe down everything in my path! If it can collect dust, grime or germs it will be assaulted by my cleaning cloth.
I have a cleaner now, and she's good. But she is no Sheila!!
Nothing wrong with that. I've been known to shine up my towel bar and shit ticket holder too. Hey, it gets dusty too......and Bridge, my tub/shower can get nasty too but then 98% of the rest of my house is clean enough to lick........Shhhh!!!!!!! lol
Post a Comment