Bra shopping today............................... ;{
Bad bras=57 So-so bras=2
And...................question.....is there such thing as an actual good strapless bra once you get beyond the B cup range or is that simply an oxymoron?
this is why my underwires poke through and elastic starts shredding on my bras- a good one is so hard to find, i tend to hold onto the ones that fit for WAAAY too long!
you can find good one in specialize store. This is where I go for mind. But you have to pay the price for it. The good thing is that the more you pay, the longer they last.
Bras are so expensive -- I am very much in need for new ones. I've never been able to find a good strapless (38DD), so if any has a rec, let me know!
And Jacinthe is right -- expensive ones do last longer, which I why I shop at good stores. But I hate leaving a store having spend hundreds & thinking, they're just bras!
Oooh, Bridget, that IS a hard size to find. I was 36A (now I'm 34) - and the downside to being so flat chested is that so many of the bras are cutesy, as if I were in seventh grade (I think I may have had bigger boobs when I was in seventh grade. Not by much, mind you).
Well, an A or very small B cup was my range before my "plants".... I figured it would be easy once I got these puppies, but it isn't. I want something that creates more cleavage and so far I've had very little luck. My girls are good size, but far apart and I hate that. Grrrr :{
8 comments:
A good bra IS hard to find! I'm a 36A which is very rare thing indeed. Bridget
this is why my underwires poke through and elastic starts shredding on my bras- a good one is so hard to find, i tend to hold onto the ones that fit for WAAAY too long!
I found one that fits, but it certainly wouldn't be described as 'good', it's tolerable.
you can find good one in specialize store. This is where I go for mind. But you have to pay the price for it. The good thing is that the more you pay, the longer they last.
Bras are so expensive -- I am very much in need for new ones. I've never been able to find a good strapless (38DD), so if any has a rec, let me know!
And Jacinthe is right -- expensive ones do last longer, which I why I shop at good stores. But I hate leaving a store having spend hundreds & thinking, they're just bras!
Oooh, Bridget, that IS a hard size to find. I was 36A (now I'm 34) - and the downside to being so flat chested is that so many of the bras are cutesy, as if I were in seventh grade (I think I may have had bigger boobs when I was in seventh grade. Not by much, mind you).
I can't find a bra to save my life an normally when I do I wear it until it falls apart. I'm a 36A and it sucks!!
Well, an A or very small B cup was my range before my "plants".... I figured it would be easy once I got these puppies, but it isn't. I want something that creates more cleavage and so far I've had very little luck. My girls are good size, but far apart and I hate that. Grrrr :{
Post a Comment