yay!!! i can't wait either! :)
Look at all that yellow around Atlanta....that's the HEAT from the HOLY HELL we're gonna raise!
Good Lord girls, I cannot wait to have some fun with ya'll!
uh oh, sounds like we have some scandalous pictures on the way ;-)
Oh HELL yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may even have to cheat and post a few extra. I'm willing to bet there will be more then three days worth of Kodac moments...lol!!! ;)
Kodak will blush from those moments! LOL...
Call out the National-F'n-Guard when you girls go out!
Naw....better call some other branch out. My son is in the N'l Guard and I do NOT want him privvy to those goings on!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
yay!!! i can't wait either! :)
Look at all that yellow around Atlanta....that's the HEAT from the HOLY HELL we're gonna raise!
Good Lord girls, I cannot wait to have some fun with ya'll!
uh oh, sounds like we have some scandalous pictures on the way ;-)
Oh HELL yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may even have to cheat and post a few extra. I'm willing to bet there will be more then three days worth of Kodac moments...lol!!! ;)
Kodak will blush from those moments! LOL...
Call out the National-F'n-Guard when you girls go out!
Naw....better call some other branch out. My son is in the N'l Guard and I do NOT want him privvy to those goings on!
Post a Comment