Robin Two 222/365


During girlie get together, at one point the face "defuzzer" came out.....
Holy cow you have no idea how many times I had to attempt this pic of
the fuzz covered wand!! I kept cracking up and it would turn out
blurry. Ha!! :}

8 comments:

Andrea April 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

words escape me! don't bring this with you when you visit!

Bridget April 12, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

you MUST bring it with you to Atlanta!!!!!! That is just what I need!

RobinTwo April 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

I will bring one for all of us! And my camera of course! LOL!!!!! Andrea, are you SURE you want me to come? LOL ;)

Bridget April 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Andrea - OATS will keep a watchful eye on R2 to make sure things don't get out of control.

nicole from envisage April 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

I really didn't know this existed, I don't know what to say!

RobinTwo April 12, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Oh Bridge, I think Oats could use a little "defuzzing"....I may even bring a more serious tool for him. Has he ever been WAXED????? *evillaugh*

miss selene April 12, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

i'm strangely curious about this defuzzer lol

RobinTwo April 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

It's on the same order as a razor, but way less extreme. I guess you can buy them at your local drug store and anywhere that sells Health & Beauty Aids. I'm SOOOO gettting one!!! But needless to say after that night, I have NO fuzz left on my body for awhile......lol :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP