Robin Two 223/365


Finally got my stick family............and what an amazing resemblance it is
to us......... :)

4 comments:

Bridget April 15, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

...except your boobs are MUCH bigger than hers. :-)

adrienne April 15, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

i really want one of these, but something keeps stopping me from purchasing

Mary Jane April 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

I recognized you immediately. :)

RobinTwo April 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Adrienne, I got mine on line. Just Google "stick family"...They are fun to personalize, and the old theory that they are not safe only applies if uou put names with them. I guess they say that someone would see that and then try to call your kid by name to abduct them or something. Kinda far fetched I think, but I already got scolded by one person who thought they weren't safe. lol

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP