Robin Two 224/365


Crystal and Casey.............

My predictions for 1st and 2nd place on American Idol........

6 comments:

Anonymous April 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Total agreement.

Andrea April 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

agree. and i'd be hard pressed to pick one. but i am sure both will have a music career no matter what the outcome.

Sheila April 14, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

I'm going for Crystal & Lee...but the way the veiwers have been voting, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to Tim & Katie...ugh!

RobinTwo April 14, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Tim and Kathie HAVE to go.......And I'm sure Anthony will go tonight. I also like Lee....He's a very close 3rd in my book...

Bridget April 14, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Yes yes and yes. I like Lee, too.

RobinTwo April 14, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Good God, was I drunk when I wrote that yesterday? I meant KATIE not Kathie and ANDREW not Anthony...........Geeze! But yah, looks like I was correct. Now Tim's turn next week........

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP