Sarah 218/365


I am not sure the problem is that I don't love myself, I think I have naturally grown into loving myself over the years.

I love the way I think, my sense of humor, the way I laugh so loudly in public places, my ideas, the fact that I took one and ran with it and made it successful and amazing. My parenting skills (usually), my personality, my humanity. Even those things that aren't considered exactly positive, my tendency to be apathetic, my anger, my natural ability to be really offensive.

I love all of that about myself, and more. I think the problem comes in when my life is no longer a solo venture and I for some reason begin to think that all those things I love about me aren't good enough and I have to be different or better in order to be wanted or desired.

So I don't think it's that I don't love myself, I think it's that I don't put enough trust into my ability to know what is right for me.

1 comments:

Bridget April 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

you're incredibly articulate. Keep on loving. :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP