Sarah 219/365


My friend Jen died last weekend. They found her in bed. Her brother called me to tell me and let me know about the memorial service this Saturday. Thankfully I will be able to make it.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that she is gone, she was so young. I wonder if she was scared or in pain.

I never answered her last email. I was too busy, you'd think I would have learned by now.

I miss you Jen.

6 comments:

adrienne April 7, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

i'm so sorry sarah. loads of hugs to you.

nicole from envisage April 8, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

I'm really sorry for your loss Sarah.

Judy April 8, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

May memories of your special friendship with Jen sustain you in your sorrow.

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I so sorry Sarah. Wish I could hug you in person.

Bridget April 8, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I'm so sorry Sarah. What a year for you.

Sheila April 8, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. I hope that your memories of Jen will help you through this time, Sarah.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP