Sarah Two 219/365


Skylar: Maybe we could go out for coffee sometime?
Will: Great, or maybe we could go somewhere and just eat a bunch of
caramels.
Skylar: What?
Will: When you think about it, it’s just as arbitrary as drinking coffee.

As I unwrapped these caramels for the turtle cheesecake I baked today, I
remembered this scene from Good Will Hunting.

3 comments:

Bridget April 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Now I'm humming "Afternoon Delight"... :-)

mama_gretch April 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

"You like apples? I said, do you like apples? You do? Well how do you like THEM apples!"

Bridgie, you hum "Afternoon Delight" all the time, not just when someone reminds you about GWH!!!

(Bridget and I are from Southie, you know!)

sarah two April 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

It is one of my favorite movies ever - and my massive matt damon crush is only part of that.

:)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP