Murphy!!!!! :{ Your grounded!!!! AGAIN!!
hahaha, his little clown face cracks me up. I'm not sure that's a repentant look either!
TOTALLY busted!
He does have a clown face doesn't he? No, he actually looks like a naughty kid who got into his mom's make up. He's looks soo naughty, but he's so cute you almost can't yell at him without just going and giving him a bug huge dog hug instead. LOL :)
Hey thats less work on your part ;). Dog who feeds himself, I like it!
Murph! My favorite thief.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Murphy!!!!! :{ Your grounded!!!! AGAIN!!
hahaha, his little clown face cracks me up. I'm not sure that's a repentant look either!
TOTALLY busted!
He does have a clown face doesn't he? No, he actually looks like a naughty kid who got into his mom's make up. He's looks soo naughty, but he's so cute you almost can't yell at him without just going and giving him a bug huge dog hug instead. LOL :)
Hey thats less work on your part ;). Dog who feeds himself, I like it!
Murph! My favorite thief.
Post a Comment