Stephie 212/365


took this photo with my phone.. not sure how it would come out.. but all i
have to say is BUSINESS CLASS!!! It is amazing.. the service, the huge TVs,
the 5 course meals.. and the seats! can you even get over this?! you can
almost lay all the way down, sleep sideways.. on your stomach.. when
spending 18 hours on a plane and 13 hours for just one leg.. saving my miles
for 2 years was so worth it! Now I need to figure out how to get enough
miles to fly first class to guinea in December! maybe i should have never
done this to myself!?

2 comments:

Heather April 1, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

That is exactly why I've never upgraded! How could one ever go back to coach??

Sheila April 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Ever since I met my husband 9 yrs ago, every time we've gone to the UK it has been Business Class. Either thru miles or upgraded with miles (before the airlines started making you pay $$ along w/miles - that made me so mad!).

Anyway, May will be my first trip overseas not in Business Class. And I'm sad...I want to travel in the 'life in which I have become accustomed'!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP