my sweetie on an MWR trip in the desert yesterday- wish we could have been there to experience the sights with him, but so glad he was able to have a little fun on an otherwise not-so-fun mission.
Ahhhhhhh! Adrienne, when does he come home? You seem to handle his absence, and all that does with it, with such grace. I am proud of you, happy to know you, and grateful to you both for your sacrifice.
6 comments:
That's awesome! What does MWR stand for?
sorry :) it stands for Morale, Welfare and Recreation...
Ahhhhhhh! Adrienne, when does he come home? You seem to handle his absence, and all that does with it, with such grace. I am proud of you, happy to know you, and grateful to you both for your sacrifice.
bridget, can i ask sarah for your email address?
Of oourse! I'd like that. ;-)
i am glad he is safe, and getting to enjoy himself a little bit. i pray every day that he stays safe!
Post a Comment