Nickie 53/365
New kitty update - she is a he (it's really fluffy back there!), and the
name "Smudge" seems to have stuck (he's all white except for a small black
patch on his forehead). Vet says he's 4-5 weeks old - too young for
vaccines and bloodwork. But no parasites, no sign of disease, except lots
and lots of fleas. I gave him a bath in Dawn per vet's instructions, and
they've been knocked back quite a bit.
He hides and sleeps a lot. A new home is scary enough, I guess, without two
not-so-gentle giants eager to manhandle you. He's a cutie, though, and I
hope we all adjust quickly!
4 comments:
Love him!
what a little cutie -- who, i guess, turned out to be a HE!! My husband is called Smudge by his best friends (but i can't remember why), so i think it's a great name!
Oh what a cutie!!! Glad he's with loving people even if it's a little scary for him right now.
My heart is melting...I want a kitten! I wait, I have a 5 month old kitten...but still, my heart is melting for the teensy itty bitty kitties!!!
Post a Comment