Andrea 55/365


I am really running out of picture ideas! This is my husband - squinting
into the sun. We went to a family reunion with Mary Jane and her husband
and it was the most glorious fall day. Husband wanted me to take pictures
of the fall trees but I opted instead to make him suffer.

6 comments:

Bridget October 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I'm getting nervous too. 50 odd days into the project and it seems like I see the same old things every day..

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Me too! I need to feel some renewed excitement. I am not looking hard enough I guess. But aside, nice pic of Mr. D.

Sheila October 26, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

very handsome hubby!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 26, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

He kind of reminds me of Bill Engvall.

Gaylynn October 26, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Didn't she tell you... it IS Bill Engvall. No, he is as funny, though.

I'm running out of ideas, also. Just so many flowers I can photo, shots of the dog and grandkids. But all of the pictures are interesting to me.

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Gaylynn is right...he is pretty dang funny.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP