Syene 55/365


I took a day long class and made this book totally from scratch at Castle in
the Air in Berkeley today. I am VERY excited to be able to do this now! I
love books. Learning how to make a simple book from scratch has my brain
spinning like crazy with ideas . . .

6 comments:

Bridget October 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Wow! It's beautiful!

Gaylynn October 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Don't you just love getting really excited about something. New energy.

Gaylynn October 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Don't you just love getting really excited about something. New energy.

syene October 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I DO!! The only trouble is, after making this, I could NOT sleep!! When you finally "get" something you've been trying to or really wanting to do for a LONG time.. it just makes you a little crazy! (in a good way)

Bridget October 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I know what you mean, Syene. I get over-energized by excitement over a painting I've done or learning a new song on the guitar! Glad I'm not the only one.

Mara Wolman October 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Cool picture and pretty little book.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP