Andrea 59/365


I had to go out into the plant - which doesn't happen very often. In order
to do this, I had to wear my steel-toed safety shoes, hardhat and safety
goggles. Mary Jane wanted to know if I had a picture - and I told her I
would have felt weird asking someone to take one. So here are my safety
shoes, hardhat and goggles. I think the pink socks make the ensemble
quite feminine.

6 comments:

Kirsten October 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Wow those are "girly" steel-toed shoes. Never seen them like that. I wouldn't mind a pair :)

Bridget October 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Very nice choice on the socks! Hope you had your lipstick on, too!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 29, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

LOL - I thought you were showing us your Halloween costume!

RobinTwo October 30, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

I'm sorry, but next time we will have to see it all ON you. :) It just doesn't quite give us the full picture until you model it for us. Ha!

By the way, those are quite the stylish safety shoes. I've seen WAY worse!!

Andrea October 30, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

i'lll see what i can do about getting a modeling shot. :)

i just got these new safety shoes last week - they are much less manish looking than my last pair.

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

It's a relief to know that I have the safest BFF in the state of Georgia. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP