I spent a good chunk of the day at the laundromat, washing up our winter comforter and mattress pad. This is Gabriel hanging out on the washing machines.
You are a good woman. I told Terrance when Em was born that my laundromat days were over and unless he wanted to be divorced with a baby on his own, I would get to have a washer and dryer AT HOME.
I'm lucky, we do have a washer and dryer in our apartment, but it doesn't ever fit any quilts/comforters or the mattress pad. So, those are always done at the laundromat. Luckily, Gabriel seems to enjoy the trips there.
As a side note, I don't give out my e-mail addy publicly (too much spam out there).
3 comments:
You are a good woman. I told Terrance when Em was born that my laundromat days were over and unless he wanted to be divorced with a baby on his own, I would get to have a washer and dryer AT HOME.
Hey Jen, I would like to e-mail you. I am enjoying your blogs! Byc
I'm lucky, we do have a washer and dryer in our apartment, but it doesn't ever fit any quilts/comforters or the mattress pad. So, those are always done at the laundromat. Luckily, Gabriel seems to enjoy the trips there.
As a side note, I don't give out my e-mail addy publicly (too much spam out there).
Post a Comment