Becky 53/365


"We completed the final phase of our move at work today. Got home
exhausted around 8 pm, and fixed myself a homemade wine cooler (okay, I had
two). Not even enough for a really good buzz, but woke up at 2 a.m. with a
splitting headache. This seems to be the new norm whenever I drink wine,
red or white. It will make me sad to give this up."

2 comments:

Bridget October 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

have you tried organic wines?

Laura October 27, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Interesting. I am so gonna try this now. Sprite and peach schnapps and a red wine? Any particular red wine? That looks like some kind of a sweet red? Hmm...I wonder how raspberry wine would work. Mmmm...

You know, maybe the headache is from the artificial sweetner in the sprite? *wishful thinking* :-)

Or maybe it is the sulfites in the wines, in which case there are other brands without sulfites.

Just tossing that out there...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP