Love your print on your wall. And your room does look so peaceful.
Looks cozy.
Thanks! MJ, that's one of my paintings. :-)
I love the uncluttered aspect. And that down comforter looks sooooooooo inviting.
ahhh- refreshing!
So nice...my bedroom is a source of chaos...it wishes it could be like yours :)
I love this room.
Dang Bridget, is there anything you CAN'T do? LOL.
PLENTY, MJ. I assure you. Shall we start w/ can't find a husband? Maybe I should paint one. ;-)
This is the kind of bedroom I am aiming for - peaceful and uncluttered. Though I always need a place to put whatever book I'm reading.
It's funny you should say that, Moxie. I don't do anything in that bed except sleep, rest quietly or make love. I use my room as a sanctuary for those things. No tv, no books. I do have a stereo in there , though.
Bridget, just when you least expect it, you'll find the right one.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 comments:
Love your print on your wall. And your room does look so peaceful.
Looks cozy.
Thanks! MJ, that's one of my paintings. :-)
I love the uncluttered aspect. And that down comforter looks sooooooooo inviting.
ahhh- refreshing!
So nice...my bedroom is a source of chaos...it wishes it could be like yours :)
I love this room.
Dang Bridget, is there anything you CAN'T do? LOL.
PLENTY, MJ. I assure you. Shall we start w/ can't find a husband? Maybe I should paint one. ;-)
This is the kind of bedroom I am aiming for - peaceful and uncluttered. Though I always need a place to put whatever book I'm reading.
It's funny you should say that, Moxie. I don't do anything in that bed except sleep, rest quietly or make love. I use my room as a sanctuary for those things. No tv, no books. I do have a stereo in there , though.
Bridget, just when you least expect it, you'll find the right one.
Post a Comment