Cindy 57/365


So much fun getting out the winter things, he had forgotten all about dead
fish hat!

4 comments:

Laura October 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

That is the best hat ever. Dead fish. OMG if I had seen one of those when my son was younger I so would've bought one. Heck, I'd wear one right now; he wouldn't, but I sure would. Isn't it funny how teenagers think they are too cool for everything? That even goes for teenagers with Down Syndrome. I kid you not. :-)

Dawn October 27, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

I bet you made that, didn't you?

I saw them on Etsy...but I suspect his Knitting Mama made that one.

And Laura - I would TOTALLY wear that. In fact, when it gets here, I will photograph the Bunny Hat I commissioned on Etsy.

Cindylou October 28, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

I did make it. And I have worn it to the HS where I work. I had a few requests from students, but I do not knit for students. I love this hat so much!

adrienne October 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

ha! so great!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP