Bridget 57/365


Sophie and I enjoying "The Painted Veil".

7 comments:

Dawn October 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

OH GOD - That movie just about KILLED me...Weeping Galore.

mama_gretch October 27, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Sophie says, "I love your knee, I love your knee, I love your knee.."

Anonymous October 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

I had a kitteh named Goose that looked just like Sophie!

Mara Wolman October 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

What a nice picture/moment. And a good movie too!

adrienne October 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

i never saw that movie, but i love sophie's little face- so relaxed on mama :)

RavenRead October 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

happy cat!
It looks like you have a very serene house. :)

Sheila October 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

well hello kitten!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP