Sarah 57/365
Alice getting her coat on in the entryway of our building.
Seeing as it's getting colder here in the morning since October has progressed I have struck a deal with a family in the building who happens to have a daughter in Alices grade and class. They give her a ride in the morning and I bake them cookies periodically.
I think the barter system is a wonderful thing.
Seeing as it's getting colder here in the morning since October has progressed I have struck a deal with a family in the building who happens to have a daughter in Alices grade and class. They give her a ride in the morning and I bake them cookies periodically.
I think the barter system is a wonderful thing.
2 comments:
That is a kick ass deal! Especially for you and Miss Alice!
i would take that deal!
Post a Comment