Drove 14 hours today to Memphis Tennessee to see Tim's sister Debbie. She has stage 4 cancer through out her body. Cancer SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Oh I am so sorry. I went through this with my mom, the crazy thing is she survived. We're at the 5 1/2 year point from the day they told her she had a couple of weeks to live. Given the circumstances I would've said the same thing. I saw the x-rays. It was bleak. I don't know how she did it. My mom is a walking miracle. So here's hoping your family gets a miracle too!! :-)
3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry. I went through this with my mom, the crazy thing is she survived. We're at the 5 1/2 year point from the day they told her she had a couple of weeks to live. Given the circumstances I would've said the same thing. I saw the x-rays. It was bleak. I don't know how she did it. My mom is a walking miracle. So here's hoping your family gets a miracle too!! :-)
Never give up hope.
Cancer sucks my big fat ass.
Prayers for you all.
:praying: please keep me updated and if there's anything specific i can pray for.
Post a Comment