This proves you're not crazy! An true impaler would not be posting pictures. ;-)
Ouch - and that fence would just leave a bruise, nothing more.Hang in there... you're trying!
Ladies, I do sometimes "Channel" Vlad for my blog - but haven't done that in ages. I wonder if he will come back out. He likes to give child rearing advice.
Don't ever lose your sense of humor. And that made me laugh. I have to say, I've been there!
i love this shot- i can feel the warm sun and crisp air!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
This proves you're not crazy! An true impaler would not be posting pictures. ;-)
Ouch - and that fence would just leave a bruise, nothing more.
Hang in there... you're trying!
Ladies, I do sometimes "Channel" Vlad for my blog - but haven't done that in ages.
I wonder if he will come back out. He likes to give child rearing advice.
Don't ever lose your sense of humor. And that made me laugh. I have to say, I've been there!
i love this shot- i can feel the warm sun and crisp air!
Post a Comment