Mary Jane 56/365


YAY for me! I got the part! I'll be Cecily Pigeon in the Odd
Couple....rehearsals start Sunday and production in January, 2010. No, I've
never acted in anything before. Not even sure what made me think I could do
this, but I'm gonna go for it! Hello, outside my box. ;)

7 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua October 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!

Bridget October 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! It's going to be a blast.

Maureen October 27, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Oh, how brave! How exciting! What a fun adventure!

Regina Heater October 27, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Congratulations!!

mama_gretch October 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

How can you go wrong with a character named Cicely Pigeon! You'll be fabulous!

Andrea October 28, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

can't wait to see the play!

Anonymous October 28, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Thanks ya'll! I'm really excited and nervous.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP