Gaylynn 58/365


You know, I have had a really sh&^tty day. I found out today that my health
insurance has been canceled effective the end of last month. I'm divorced
and I had my insurance with my husband for 36 months after the divorce. I
thought it would continue for at least 2 more months - misinformation I had
been given. I am also diabetic. So no insurance and I don't seem to be
able to get on any plans. I work for a wonderful woman, but we can't get
insurance because it is just me. So around and around I go. But I posted
this picture because it gives me peace. It is delicate, has many layers,
somewhat resilient in spite of the enviroment, and just beautiful. Like
life. I will try to keep smiling.

6 comments:

Sheila October 29, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

So sorry for this news. Healthcare can't be reformed fast enough.

Bridget October 29, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Oh wow, good luck. I hope something works out soon. BTW, this is a LOVELY picture!! Full of texture and color.

RobinTwo October 29, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

What a lovely pic on such a shitty day for you. You just keep smiling.....Things will work out...there are a LOT of people out there without insurance these days. {{{hugs}}}}

Andrea October 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

i admire your attitude, sis! i know you must be stressed beyond words. hopefully your positive outlook will help you get thru this and find a solution. great pic, btw!

Dawn October 30, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

I am so sorry that this has happened.

Vixen October 30, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Wow...this blows. I hope you find a solution soon...being diabetic is so expensive without insurance. ARe you eligible for Medicare?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP