Moxie 58/365
He got the job (SQUEE!), so we came here to celebrate. The bill is never
more than $20 or so, and the food is incredible. Sauce that's meant to be
called gravy like your Gramma made if you are so lucky as to have an Italian
Gramma. This place has been open since the forties and I don't think it's
been remodeled since then. We love it here.
4 comments:
I can just smell the place too.
We took Em there on our last Burlington trip...and she was not impressed. But Terrance and I settled into the booths and ate to our hearts content. I kept telling her about the lines out the door...but Em clearly did not believe me. Do you remember when the Brother started "Anthony's" across the parking lot after they had a big fight?
He got a job huh? Wonderful!! CHEERS :)
macaroni & gravy...takes me back!! you can just tell this place is awesome.
That's the thing Dawn! right after highschool I used to work at Anthony's because he was my landlord. I lived right next door in a building that's long gone. It's taken me a very long time to come around to admitting the greatness that is Bove's since I was loyal to Anthony's. I still haven't had better meat sauce anywhere. :)
And yes! He is an employed-can't wait to start- man. :D
Post a Comment