Jacinthe 58/365
I love lingerie and I'm this kind of ``coquette``girl who always buys
matching kits. I have to limit my visit to my favorite boutique because I
always come out with a big, no, a HUGE bill! But they were having a big sale
this week. And since it's my birthday next week, I've decided to go and by
my gift. And my man was really pleased with my choice...
7 comments:
Beautiful!!! And it's nice to see a bra that is NOT padded! I have a hard time finding pretty, lacy bras w/out padding in my size.
(36A) I think bra makers assume women w/ A cups want to look bigger. Not me, I like my small boobs. ;-)
Those are divine!
I wear 34A or 32B, depending the compagny. If you want to have gorgeous bra, you have go with european compagny, as chantelle, lejaby or simone perele. Yes, it's more expensive but the quality is incredible.
Very very pretty stuff...
gorgeous!!
Those are divine! Truth be known...I'd LOVE to have smaller boobs any day of the week.
I always wear matching stuff too. What if you're in an accident and the trauma doctor is cute? Besides, nice underthings make a girl feel pretty. Even in yoga pants!
Post a Comment