Jennifer Lea 58/365


My new turtle tattoo. This was taken right after the tattoo was finished,
so it's not nearly healed yet.

6 comments:

AMmom78 October 29, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Cute, Jen! Looks great.

Sheila October 29, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

i like!!

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

I love your new tat - what made you pick a turtle? It is beautiful.

Miss Thystle October 30, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

the colors came out great! I love it!

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Cute!!!!! I love tattoos, I have a bunch myself.

Jennifer Lea November 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

I picked a turtle because I absolutely LOVE turtles. I've always wanted a turtle tattoo, but never found a design I loved enough to make permanent. Finally, I did, and this is the result.

As a side note, this is tattoo number eleven for me. ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP