Judy 58/365
By the time this maple tree is finished shedding you can figure triple
this amount of leaves. I used to rake and blow and bag these leaves every
fall racking up many hours of work. Then I bought a leaf collection system
for my mower.
Ha-a...now it takes no more than 30 min for the whole job....and I get to
sit for the whole time! Thank you, thank you, thank you whoever invented
this!
this amount of leaves. I used to rake and blow and bag these leaves every
fall racking up many hours of work. Then I bought a leaf collection system
for my mower.
Ha-a...now it takes no more than 30 min for the whole job....and I get to
sit for the whole time! Thank you, thank you, thank you whoever invented
this!
2 comments:
good grief! i'll thank them, too! that looks like an overwhelming job!
Cool! Gotta love that!
Post a Comment