
How do you like my new hair??? Alopecia is a mother-F***ing Bitch. So
this is my current "solution". Instead of people meeting me and not looking
at my face -- rather looking at my scalp (which, HELLO! DO you think
I don't notice?!) they can admire my lovely (synthetic) locks.
10 comments:
I would KILL for this hair cut! SO cute!!
That is a cute style!
It's very pretty!! Can't wait to see you with it!
i really like the style!
I don't have alopecia and I would LOVE this wig. It's very cute!
I am so happy for you to have this cute new hair!! Please share a photo of you with it. I love the style.
Ohhh I LIKE!!!! I think this looks soooo cute!! When do we get to see it on??
Ok, ok. I took a few pictures of me with it on today. It will be up tomorrow. :-)
Very cool looking wig. :) Can't wait to see it on you..
except for the fact that it is on a styrofoam face, can't tell this is a wig! i love the cut. i hope you feel very pretty when you are wearing it.
Post a Comment