
Shameful, embarrassing, confession: I watch this show. I am a liberal,
feminist, but God help me (pun intended) I love it. I hate reality tv too.
This defies all logic.
I think it's because I am an only child and I always wanted to be a part of
a big family.
5 comments:
I must confess, I watch it too. :) Shhhhh!!!!!!!!!! But, I only watch at work because I have Discovery Health on just about all night and they play at least two episodes during my shift. And........to be honest, I actually like it. Some things about the family really bug me, but at times I really envy how much Michelle has it togehter and seems to remain so calm.
i watch it, too! and i agree with robin- discovery health is slightly an obsession of mine! i wish my small family ran as smoothly as theirs sometimes!
We all have our dirty little secrets, don't we... lol
No!!!! Goodness, ladies. I will scour for internet for support groups in your respective areas. This is clearly a sickness -- an addiction that needs to be addressed.
;-)
Lol, I have only seen bits of this show when I've been visiting home but I am fascinated with this family...kind of horrified and fascinated at the same time!
Post a Comment