I love to vacuum -- I know, I'm sick!! My guess is that the kitty is one of the reasons for the new vacuum...
Kittie is pretty happy over that vacuum too! I bet Kittie will like the empty box as well!
You got that right. Hopefully this one works and gets rid of the hair!
I bet kitty doesn't like the vacuum so much after you turn it on!
I got a new vacuum yesterday, too. I was also quite excited in a weird domestic sorta way.
There is nothing nicer than a new vac!
Oh, I LOVE getting new vacuums! I understand the excitement.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
I love to vacuum -- I know, I'm sick!! My guess is that the kitty is one of the reasons for the new vacuum...
Kittie is pretty happy over that vacuum too! I bet Kittie will like the empty box as well!
You got that right. Hopefully this one works and gets rid of the hair!
I bet kitty doesn't like the vacuum so much after you turn it on!
I got a new vacuum yesterday, too. I was also quite excited in a weird domestic sorta way.
There is nothing nicer than a new vac!
Oh, I LOVE getting new vacuums! I understand the excitement.
Post a Comment