Though the colors at this time of year are quite similar, no, this is not poison ivy. I'm highly allergic and know it well. Poison ivy leaves are in groups of 3, and this maple seedling's leaves are not. Also, poison ivy leaves are alternate each other on the main stem, unlike the opposite stems on this maple. It's not P.I.!
6 comments:
I love the texture and color. Beautiful picture. But the "color" is poison ivy - beware!
Oh my gosh - that is some gigantic fungi!
That is just gorgeous! That is some seriously weird stuff, though!
Though the colors at this time of year are quite similar, no, this is not poison ivy. I'm highly allergic and know it well. Poison ivy leaves are in groups of 3, and this maple seedling's leaves are not. Also, poison ivy leaves are alternate each other on the main stem, unlike the opposite stems on this maple. It's not P.I.!
Cool.
i love taking picture of fungus... i really like the maple juxtaposition...
Post a Comment