Lisa 59/365


Look, I have hair! It's funny, each picture I took looked like a different
style. It flips out easily and it goes the other way and goes towards my
face. It poofs up more and it lays down a little flatter. I'm definitely
not used to it. I feel like I have a pumpkin head right now. One big
noggin! But I guess it is just the way it feels. Or at least I hope that
is the case and not actually how it looks. ;-)

10 comments:

Gaylynn October 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

OMG! You are beautiful. I would never know that it wasn't your own thick, shiny hair. I love it!

~ J ~ October 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Love it!!! I agree....looks so natural. Id never guess it wasnt all yours!!

Kirsten October 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

You look Gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE The hair!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 30, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Very flattering and natural! Excellent choice!

Bridget October 31, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

It's really, really pretty! And natural. You look great!

Sheila October 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

it is so natural looking, and you look quite pretty!

AMmom78 October 31, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Thank you, girls! :-)

Dawn October 31, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

This is a great style for you - and very flexible too, so you don't have to feel like you have the same hair everyday

RobinTwo November 1, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Very cool! I agree with all the girls comments. Just beautiful! I want one!!!

Jennifer Lea November 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Wow, that looks amazing on you! I'm used to seeing you with the red hair, but I also love this color and cut. You look gorgeous. =)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP