Niki 59/365


Belle's been having itch attacks. They make ME itchy. She got her flea
treatment, still itching. She has no rash, no bumps, no obvious redness, or
itch causes.... So last night I did an oatmeal bath for her! She sat in
there 15 mintues, totally content, sitting down even! I think she got some
instant relief and seemed happy to kinda float in the water. This photo is
her cuddled on my lap, in a towel after her bath.

4 comments:

RobinTwo October 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Aww :) Hopefully that helped with her itching. Who doesn't love a bath?

Linda October 30, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I don't know what flea treatment you use, but around here, things like Frontline no longer work. We're switched to Comfortis, which works amazingly well. Regardless, I hope you find some long-term relief for her!

Sheila October 30, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

poor baby!! we have an itchy guy as well. we've totally changed his diet & added an Omega-7 supplement plus Acedophelous. completely changed everything & it has mostly worked.

maybe Bella has seasonal allergies? dogs get them just like people. good luck!!

AMmom78 October 30, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Oji gets itchy as well. I think it has to do more with a grass allergy and where he hangs out (the feet are the main problem obviously). We do the oatmeal thing as well. And some anti-itch spray for the feet. Doesn't it just break your heart?

On the upside, Belle looks MUCH easier to bathe than my Oji. ;-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP