Oh my gosh Petra she is getting big fast! She is so damn cute!
what a cutie -- i just want to nibble on her (in a good way!!)
I love that chair....I need to find one of those for a friend. Does it have a name???
She doesn't look impressed with her Bumbo! such a sweetums though!
Oh, my. I can see YOUR attitude in her face. Look out!
The chair is called a Bumbo. They are awesome but expensive. I bought mine from a consignment store with the optional tray for 40 bucks Canadian. New they are about 75 bucks Canadian.
Such cuteness!!!
I love the Bumbo -- and the little one sitting in it. So cute. :-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Petra she is getting big fast! She is so damn cute!
what a cutie -- i just want to nibble on her (in a good way!!)
I love that chair....I need to find one of those for a friend. Does it have a name???
She doesn't look impressed with her Bumbo! such a sweetums though!
Oh, my. I can see YOUR attitude in her face. Look out!
The chair is called a Bumbo. They are awesome but expensive. I bought mine from a consignment store with the optional tray for 40 bucks Canadian. New they are about 75 bucks Canadian.
Such cuteness!!!
I love the Bumbo -- and the little one sitting in it. So cute. :-)
Post a Comment