Regina 53/365
The sky within minutes of sunrise as I walked to my office. As I drove
in, it was dark, and I thought of how strange it was to me to drive to
work in the dark. I have a fascination with the darkest hours before
the dawn - see the song 'Yahweh' by U2 for some more on that... No
matter how dark the night seems, there is always - always - dawn.
I had no idea that within in a hour of this photo being taken, that a
priest in my town would be found murdered - possibly beaten to death -
in his rectory kitchen. I am shaken by this.
in, it was dark, and I thought of how strange it was to me to drive to
work in the dark. I have a fascination with the darkest hours before
the dawn - see the song 'Yahweh' by U2 for some more on that... No
matter how dark the night seems, there is always - always - dawn.
I had no idea that within in a hour of this photo being taken, that a
priest in my town would be found murdered - possibly beaten to death -
in his rectory kitchen. I am shaken by this.
2 comments:
That's very sad.
Oh my goodness! That kind of news is always shocking.
Post a Comment